A free FTP Client with SSL/TLS, SSH/SFTP, dragdrop, resume/retry, proxy/socks/firewall
Core FTP Lite – a free FTP Client with SSL/TLS, SSH/SFTP, site to site transfers, browser integration, dragdrop, Socks 4/5 support, user-friendly interface(s), FTP/HTTP Proxy, auto retry and resume of transfers, remote file searching, queue manager, transfer bandwidth control, htaccess editing, advanced dir listings, queueing of multiple FTP transfers on multiple sites, sessions, start, stop, and resume of FTP transfers, advanced directory listings, .htaccess editing, auto s/key support, keep alive, auto-reconnect, file permissions (chmod) and much more!
Here are some key features
of “Core FTP Lite”:
· Secure SFTP & SSL support
· International Domain Support
· Fast and secure client transfers
· HIPAA compliant security
· Mode Z compression
· User-friendly interface(s)
· Site to Site file transfers
· FULL drag and drop support
· Start/stop/resume of transfers
· Auto retry of failed transfers
· Transfer bandwidth control
· Browser integration
· File masking (wildcards)
· Keep Alive functionality
· Remote file searching
· File permissions (CHMOD)
· Advanced directory listings
· .htaccess & .htpasswd editing
· One click transfers
· Keep Alive functionality
· Automatic S/Key support
· Favorites via menu & drop down
· Desktop shortcuts & drop u/l’s
· Command line support
· FTP/HTTP Proxy, Socks 4&5 support
· Queueing of multiple FTP transfers on multiple sites
· Sessions to save FTP transfers for later resuming
· Recursive uploading, downloading, and deleting
· Optional reconnecting of lost connections
· Legacy SFTP client support and options
· Low memory footprint (~4mb connected – most clients are 8-12mb)
· Free for private and educational use
What’s New in This Release:
· PASV/Active command line options
· SSH certificate drop down additions
· PROT V/C fallback for return code 534 (pureftpd)
· Mail message problem fixed
· Queue for decompression option added
· Command line not using remote startup folder, fixed
· VMS cut/paste issues fixed
· MVS rename issues fixed
· put/get/recv/stor, list added to scripts/cmd settings
· Script/Cmd parsing fixes
· Global proxy setting problems fixed
· NAT/IP resolve fixes for PASV connections.
· QUIT issued on exit for command line use.
· GXS ICS format added (pro).
· XCRC support added (adv -> transfers).
· NAT IP/Address resolves hostnames correctly.
· GUI updates to queue (last col & speed).
· Exiting Core FTP calls “QUIT” when connected.
· Double clicking directory/file problem on some machines, fixed.
· GUI crashing issues (mainly under 2003), fixed.
· “Email after all transfers complete” – mail subject fixed
· Shut down changed to ‘Exit Core FTP’
· New Policy option – “don’t save sessions on exit”.
· SSL/TLS CA cert/key field added
· Save options and fixes to last URL/Directory dropdown.
· New FTP proxy type: user@hostname proxyUser.
· Skip Zero byte files transfer option added
· Global opton to save passwords in clear text (options -> policy).
· PROT C/P fixes/updates.
· Site to Site SFTP copying of permissions.
· Search screen queue/download delays fixed.
· CCC (Clear Command Channel) support added.
· MVS updates (chdir).
· MVS HFS server type added (adv -> general -> server type).
· SFTP updates (fixes/chmod/etc).
· FXP connection fixes.
· SFTP replaced with complete rewrite (improved speed and reliability).
· SFTP site to site transfers.
· Putty compatible SFTP option (adv->ssh).
· Winsock 1.1 option added.
· Directory interlocking (right click on file list, directory commands).
· Repace ‘:’ characters with ‘_’ on downloaded files.
· Offset hours able to use 0.5 increments.
· File renaming updates to include full filenames, wildcards.
· Sorting of results in search tool added.
· Memory leak on exit (search tool) fixed.
· Multi-connection mode allows working during transfers
Visit website to download latest version